Skate 3 is an incredibly popular skateboarding video game that has been around since 2010. It has been incredibly successful, selling millions of copies to gamers around the world. For those who are unfamiliar with the game, it is a skateboarding game in which the player controls a skateboarder and performs tricks and stunts. The game also allows for customization and competition. In this article, we will be looking at how to manual in Skate 3.
What is a Manual?
A manual is a type of trick in skateboarding in which the rider balances on the rear wheels of the skateboard while rolling along. It is a difficult trick and requires a lot of practice to master. Manuals add a level of complexity to the game and are a great way to show off your skills.
How to Manual in Skate 3
Manualing in Skate 3 is a fairly simple process, but it will take a lot of practice to master. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
- Start by pressing the left analog stick in a downward direction. This will initiate the manual.
- Press down on the right analog stick to balance your rider and roll with the manual.
- You can also use the left analog stick to steer while in the manual. This will allow you to adjust your balance and stay in the manual.
- To come out of the manual, press the left analog stick in the opposite direction of the initial input.
- You can also press the X button to revert back to your normal stance. This is a great way to quickly adjust your balance or get back to your normal stance for a trick.
- Practice is key. The more you practice, the better you will become at manualing. Try to get good at manualing in small areas before trying it in larger areas.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you improve your manualing in Skate 3.
- Try to stay light and quick on your feet. This will help you stay balanced and make it easier to adjust your balance while manualing.
- Try to practice manualing in small areas. This will allow you to get the hang of it before trying it in larger areas.
- Manualing is all about balance. Try to stay light on your feet and adjust your balance as you go.
- Try to practice in different environments. This will help you get better as you learn to adjust to different surfaces and slopes.
Manualing in Skate 3 is a great way to show off your skills and add a level of complexity to the game. It will take a lot of practice to master, but with the right tips and tricks, you can become a master manualer in no time. So, get out there and start practicing!